World Famous Budweiser Clydesdales Coming to the Tri-States
They've been here before but it's always worth taking a look. The World Famous Budweiser Clydesdales will be returning to the Dubuque area in August.
These magnificent animals are in town for the upcoming Major League Baseball game at the Field of Dream in Dyersville on August 11th. That's when the Chicago Cubs will take on the Cincinnati Reds. Tickets for the game itself are extremely hard to get (not to mention pricey)
Lucky for us, the Clydesdales will be making several additional appearances besides appearing at the baseball game. In fact, the animals will be staying at the Dubuque County Fairgrounds during their time in the tri-states.
If you'd like to see them, below is a list of appearances.
- August 9: Viewing at the Dubuque County Fairgrounds Stables 1pm - 6:30pm
- August 10: Parade in Fareway Parking lot in Dyersville from 4p-6pm
- August 12: Parade through Downtown Dyersville at 1pm
- August 13: Viewing at the Dubuque County Fairgrounds Stables 1pm - 6:30pm
- August 14: Performance at the Dubuque County Fairgrounds at 1pm with viewing until 6:30 pm
The Dubuque County Fairgrounds is located at 14569 Old Hiway Road in Dubuque