Q107.5 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Q107.5 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa! The greatest hits of the '70s, '80s and more...plus Bob and Sheri in the morning with news and weather from KWWL and Hawkeye sports are now available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Q107.5 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Q107.5. Tap on the station logo to get to the Q107.5 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Q107.5 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Q107-5.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: email@example.com