City of Dubuque Suspends In-Person Payments Until February 14th
The City of Dubuque is extending the suspension of in-person payment of utility bills and parking fines at City Hall until Monday, Feb. 14.
COVID-19-Related Staffing Issues Force Restriction
Paying your water bill or parking ticket won't be a person-to-person process in the city of Dubuque this week. Effective immediately, the city has temporarily suspended the option of in-person payment of utility bills and parking fines at City Hall.
In a press release, the city explained this temporary closure of the utility bill payment windows in City Hall is due to COVID-related staffing shortage. In-person payments are expected to resume on Monday, Jan. 24.
Payment options during this period include:
- Online at www.cityofdubuque.org/payment.
- By phone 24/7 by calling 563-589-4144 and then selecting option #1 for phone payments. E-check payments will have no fee. Credit cards will have an applicable transaction fee.
- At the drop box outside City Hall at the 13th Street entrance (please do not put cash in the drop box).
- Checks can be mailed to: Utility Billing, City Hall, 50 W. 13th St., Dubuque, IA 52001.
- ACH (Automated Clearing House) and e-check automatic bill payments will continue as regularly scheduled.
- Payments can be made at U.S. Bank, Dubuque Bank and Trust, and Fidelity Bank locations if you are a bank customer.
- Parking tickets can be paid online at www.cityofdubuque.org/payment, dropped off at the City Hall drop box, paid by credit card over the phone, or in-person at the City’s Intermodal Center located at 950 Elm St. open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.