Dubuque Area Chamber Celebrates Manufacturing Week May 9-13
The Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce celebrates local manufacturing. It offers an incredible opportunity to visit area businesses for a behind-the-scenes tour to see how it all comes together.
May 9-13 is Manufacturing Appreciation Week. The Chamber has comprehensive tours to area manufacturers scheduled on May 10th and May 12th. Discover the impact manufacturers have on our community through a one or two-day business tour.
Getting this rare, up-close, and unique perspective is indispensable for understanding and recognizing area manufacturers' products, jobs, employment opportunities, and economic impact.
Both tours include transportation and lunch and go from 8 am to 5 pm, ending at Stone Cliff Winery and Dimensional Brewing.
Tues., May 10th - Tour day 1 CLICK TO REGISTER
- 8:00 am: Arrive at Chamber, 300 Main St.
- 8:10 am: Trolley departs
- 8:30 am-9:50 am: Verena Street Coffee Company
- 10:15 am-12:00 pm: John Deere Dubuque Works
- 12:15 pm-1:15 pm: Lunch inside Morrison Brothers Company
- 1:15 pm-2:15 pm: Morrison Brothers Company
- 2:30 pm-3:30 pm: District 20 Supply Company
- 3:45 pm-5:00 pm: Stone Cliff Winery
Thurs., May 12th - Tour day 2 CLICK TO REGISTER
- 7:45 am: Arrive at Chamber, 300 Main St.
- 8:00 am: Trolley departs
- 8:30 am-9:30 am: Berry Global
- 10:00 AM-10:40 AM: Higley Industries
- 11:00 am-11:45 pm: Hero 247
- 12:00 pm-1:15 pm (Lunch): Trackside Bar and Grill
- 1:30 pm-2:15 pm: Simmons Foods
- 2:30 pm-3:30 pm Geisler Brothers
- 3:45 pm-5:00 pm: Dimensional Brewing Company
Limited space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Closed-toe shoes and long sleeves are required. Please have your ID with you as some businesses need that for entry. Cost to attend Manufacturing Appreciation tours are:
- $45 for one day (your choice of Tues or Thurs)
- $80 for both days
Register for one or both days at DubuqueChamber.com-ManufacturingWeek