Dubuque Area Radio Road Report, September 15, 2021
Dubuque Area Radio Road Report September 15, 2021
Expect intermittent lane closures and travel restrictions On US 20 near North Cascade Road through the end of September.
Expect construction-related travel restrictions on US 52-Hwy 136 between New Vienna and Luxemburg with lane closures and pilot cars in operation intermittently through October 22.
US 61 northbound is detoured at Lancaster from Birch Street to the city limits through September 21.
Wisconsin Highway 11 will be closed between Highway 35 and Highway 80 for construction through November 19th. Traffic will be detoured.
Wisconsin Highway 81 is closed between US 61 and Ridge Avenue near Platteville. Work is expected to be completed in November.
Wisconsin Highway 133 is detoured between Cassville and Bloomington for construction through September 15th.
US 35 north of Bloomington will have travel restricted through September 24th.
In the City of Dubuque:
- Traffic will be re-routed on Chavenelle Road during reconstruction. Traffic from Radford Road to the Northwest Arterial will be maintained as eastbound one-way traffic. All westbound traffic will be detoured from the Northwest Arterial to Pennsylvania Avenue to Radford Road. The estimated completion date is November, 2021.
UPDATE: Railroad Crossing Improvements at Hawthorne Street, Lincoln Avenue, & East 11th Street: Lincoln Avenue and Hawthorne Street will be closed for repair until 5:00 PM on Tuesday, September 14.
E 11th Street will be closed for repair from 8:00 AM Wednesday, September 15 to 5:00 PM on Friday, Sept. 17.
In Dubuque County:
- Millville Road will be closed from Gun Club Roadd to Girl Scout Road for bridge replacement. The road will be completely closed at the location of the bridge while this work is completed. Work should be completed in October.
- Traffic will be restricted with occasional closures on Roller Coaster Road for resurfacing from East Pleasant Grove Road to the Kearney Road/Simon Road intersection. The project is expecetd to be completed by mid October.
- Cox Springs Road will be closed with traffic detoured onto Sundown Road for reconstruction. The project is expected to be completed by the end of October.
- Chesterman Road will be closed for bridge replacement from Cottingham Road to Thunder Hills Road. Work should be completed by late October.