Dubuque Area Radio Road Report, July 19, 2021
Dubuque Area Radio Road Report July 19, 2021
On US 20 near North Cascade Road expect intermittent lane closures and travel restrictions through the end of September.
Wisconsin Highway 81 is closed between US 61 and Ridge Avenue near Platteville. Work is expected to be completed in November.
Travel will be restricted with flagging operations underway at the interchange of Wisconsin Highway 80 and Wisconsin Highway 11 with construction there expected to be complete by August 24.
Wisconsin Highway 133 is detoured between Cassville and Bloomington for construction through September 15th.
In the City of Dubuque:
- Roosevelt Street will be closed for asphalt overlay from Rhomberg Avenue to Amelia Street beginning today.
- One lane of Radford Road will be closed between Wolff Road and Radford Court for pavement repairs through 5:00 PM today. Motorists will be allowed to alternate.
- One lane of Key Way Drive will be closed between Del Monaco Drive and West Way for private utility work from 7:00 AM today to 5:00 PM Wednesday, July 21st. Motorists will be allowed to alternate.
In Dubuque County:
- English Mill Road will be closed between North Cascade Road and Crescent Ridge for pavement replacement. Travel will change to restricted with a flagger as project completion allows.
- Karper Harbor Road will be closed for bridge replacement from Kearney Road/Farley Road to McAllister Road/Hartbecke Road. This project should be completed by mid to late August.
- Simon Road will be closed for bridge replacement from - Hwy 151 to N Cascade Road. The estimated completion of this project is mid September.
- Steger Road will be closed for bridge replacement between Hwy 136 and Roling Road. The estimated completion of this project is early to mid September.
- McAllister Road is also closed for bridge replacement. The road should open by late July.
- Tara Lane will be closed for bridge replacement From McAllister Road to deadend. The old bridge will be removed and replaced. The road will be completely closed at the location of the bridge while this work is completed. Work is expected to be done by August 6.