Dubuque Area Radio Road Report, July 15, 2021
Dubuque Area Radio Road Report July 15, 2021
On US 20 near North Cascade Road expect intermittent lane closures and travel restrictions through the end of September.
Wisconsin Highway 81 is closed between US 61 and Ridge Avenue near Platteville. Work is expected to be completed in November.
Travel will be restricted with flagging operations underway at the interchange of Wisconsin Highway 80 and Wisconsin Highway 11 with construction there expected to be complete by August 24.
Expect restricted travel on US 61 near Tennyson with flaggers in operation between Hwy 133 and County U through Friday night, July 16th.
Wisconsin Highway 133 is detoured between Cassville and Bloomington for construction through September 15th.
In the City of Dubuque:
- The eastbound lane of Clarke Drive will be diverted to east of Clarke Crest Drive for private utility repair from Thursday, July 15 at 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Sunday, July 18. Motorists should follow the posted detour route.
- Fifth Street will be closed between Main Street and Locust Street on Friday, July 16 beginning at 6:00 PM and will remain closed until 3:00 AM on Sunday, July 18 due to a City-permitted special event
- Roosevelt Street will be closed for asphalt overlay from Rhomberg Avenue to Amelia Street beginning Monday, July 19th.
- One lane of Radford Road will be closed between Wolff Road and Radford Court for pavement repairs from 7:00 AM Friday, July 16 to 5:00 PM Monday, July 19. Motorists will be allowed to alternate.
In Dubuque County:
- English Mill Road will be closed between North Cascade Road and Crescent Ridge for pavement replacement. Travel will change to restricted with a flagger as project completion allows.
- Karper Harbor Road will be closed for bridge replacement from Kearney Road/Farley Road to McAllister Road/Hartbecke Road. This project should be completed by mid to late August.
- McAllister Road is also closed for bridge replacement. The road should open by late July.
- Simon Road will be closed for bridge replacement from - Hwy 151 to N Cascade Road. The estimated completion of this project is mid September.
- Steger Road will be closed for bridge replacement between Hwy 136 and Roling Road. The estimated completion of this project is early to mid September.