Dubuque Heroes Blood Drive with Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center Wednesday, May 29 from 11a.m. till 4 p.m. at the Five Flags Center in Dubuque. Use either the Locust St. or Main St entrances.
Everyone who comes to give blood will receive:
- A Voucher for $10 gift card (choice of Amazon, Casey’s, Dairy Queen, Dominos)
- Automatic entry in prize drawings for:
- Four-pack of passes to Adventureland
- Two tickets for Cubs baseball bus trip (round trip from Dubuque)
- $500 “critical week” prize drawing (all Donor Centers and blood drives this week).
Walk-ins welcome, schedule online, or by calling Sharee at (563) 823-4128.
More Blood drive information at www.bloodcenter.org/DBQ.
The rate of blood donation drops during the summer months, and especially at the big summer holidays. We are looking forward to a strong day of donations on May 29 to help make up for losses we will experience due to Memorial Day Weekend. Even though the rate of blood donation may decrease, the use of blood at hospitals we serve remains the same.
MVRBC is the exclusive provider of blood components to all Dubuque hospitals and many in the surrounding region (Galena, Dyersville, Maquoketa, and SW Wisconsin)