Win a Harley-Davidson Official Rules-2018
Official Promotional Rules
KXGE-FM / WDBQ-FM / WJOD-FM Bike Nights
at McGrath Dubuque Harley-Davidson
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of KXGE-FM/WDBQ-FM/WJOD-FM, 5490 Saratoga Road, Dubuque, IA 52002 during normal business hours [Monday through Friday] or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Must be at least 18 years of age in order to participate and win.
- All contests are open to the general public nationwide, except for employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates of KXGE-FM Eagle 102.3/WDBQ-FM 5/WJOD-FM 103.3, other participating Townsquare stations, Townsquare Media, Inc. participating sponsors, their immediate families, household members and all other radio industry employees. To be eligible, listeners must have a working telephone number - both when qualifying - and at the time they are selected as a prize winner. Individuals with disconnected phone numbers that have been changed without a forwarding phone number will be bypassed during the random winner selection process.
- An individual may win an on-going contest only once per 30 days period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest.
- The contest will begin on Thursday, May 10, 2018 and end on Thursday, September 13, 2018.
- The Grand Prize will be a 2018 Harley-Davidson Sportster. THE WINNER WILL NEED TO PAY TAX/TITLE/LICENSE in addition to all Federal and State Taxes due upon delivery.
- Listeners can register for the contest by:
- ATTENDING BIKE NIGHTS: Signing up at all five McGrath Dubuque Harley-Davidson Bike Nights: May 10, June 14, July 12, August 9 and September 13 from 5:00pm to 9:00pm at McGrath Dubuque Harley-Davidson 145 N. Crescent Ridge, Dubuque, IA 52003. Each night 25 lucky registrations will be selected. Each of the selected registrants will be thrown into the Grand Prize drawing to be done on September 13. Participants must be present to be to win for the Grand Prize “Cut Down” and Key selection portion of the contest. You may register in person at each of the five Bike Nights. Registrants are eligible to be selected for ONE KEY ONLY during the 2018 Bike Night Series [May through September]. Participants are void from winning multiple keys from other sponsored Bike Night affiliated contests.
COMPETING IN A BIKE NIGHT CONTEST: The winner of the Burnout Contest on Thursday, June 14 will be awarded a key. Participants are eligible to win ONE KEY ONLY during the 2018 Bike Night Series [May through September]. Participants are void from winning multiple keys from other sponsored Bike Night affiliated contests.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION: Individuals can register on the KXGE-FM Eagle 102.3/WDBQ-FM 5/WJOD-FM 103.3 websites. Log on to www.103wjod.com, www.eagle102fm.com, or www.myq1075.com from April 24 through September 12 to enter. 15 finalists will be selected from all online entries and are guaranteed a KEY. Registrants are eligible to be selected for ONE KEY ONLY during the 2018 Bike Night Series [May through September]. Participants are void from winning multiple keys from other sponsored Bike Night affiliated contests.
- On Thursday, September 13 at 8:30pm, we will start the final cut down to 125. After the final cut down to 125 lucky winners, a random drawing will be conducted to select 14 finalists. Each of the 14 finalists [along with the Burnout Contest winner and the KXGE-FM Eagle 102.3/WDBQ-FM Q107.5/WJOD-FM 103.3 qualifiers] will then select a key. A random order of the participants will be used for Key Selection and also the Order of Starting the Grand Prize. One winner’s key will start the machine and end the contest. The winner will win the Grand Prize with the responsibilities outlined in this document.
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by random drawing or another means deemed appropriate by Townsquare Media, INC. The Townsquare Media representative conducting the contest will determine all winners. Their decisions and interpretations of these rules shall be final.
- All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize / prizes valued at over $600 will be issued an IRS form 1099 or W2-G to report their winnings.
- All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged for other trips, prizes or cash.
- KXGE-FM Eagle 102.3/WDBQ-FM Q107.5/WJOD-FM 103.3 shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
- All entrants and winners agree that KXGE-FM Eagle 102.3/WDBQ-FM Q107.5/WJOD-FM 103.3, Townsquare Media, INC., their affiliates, and sponsors shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
- State issued identification must be presented to claim prize.
- All entry blanks, forms devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of the station to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of the station. Such use including, but not limited to, enrolling entrant in one or more of the station’s listener clubs and sending entrant correspondence and solicitations with regard to such clubs. Further Townsquare Media, INC. is not responsible for lost, mutilated, illegible, misdirected, late, stolen, incorrect or incomplete entries. KXGE-FM Eagle 102.3/WDBQ-FM Q107.5/WJOD-FM 103.3 and Townsquare Media, INC. are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information entered by website users, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the website.
- All winners agree that Townsquare Media, INC., their affiliates and sponsors may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason Townsquare Media, INC., their affiliates and sponsors deems necessary without compensation. All winners will be further required to hold Townsquare Media, INC., their affiliates and sponsors, blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
- KXGE-FM Eagle 102.3/WDBQ-FM Q107.5/WJOD-FM 103.3 reserves the right to end a contest at any time upon advanced notice to the public.
- KXGE-FM Eagle 102.3/WDBQ-FM Q107.5/WJOD-FM 103.3 reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
- KXGE-FM Eagle 102.3/WDBQ-FM Q107.5/WJOD-FM 103.3 reserves the right to require contestants or their representative via written proxy to be present at drawings in order to win their prize.
- Townsquare Media and McGrath Dubuque Harley-Davidson reserve the right to change any of this promotion and or the promotional elements. Odds of winning are based on the number entries received.
- Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the station to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the station, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
- A winners list may be obtained after September 15, 2018 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address: Townsquare Media of Dubuque / Bike Night Winners List / 5490 Saratoga Road / Dubuque, IA 52002.