Easter by the Numbers
According to our friends at WalletHub, we'll be spending a lot of money on Easter this year.
According to the experts here's what every "bunny" is spending this year.
- $17.32B: In Easter-related spending is expected in 2016
- 89%: Of Americans believe chocolate bunnies should be eaten ears first
- 81%: Of parents steal from their kids’ Easter baskets
- 1.5B+: Marshmallow Peeps are consumed each Easter
- 2.6B: Eggs are purchased each March.
See all of the survey results here